PNL’s business has been built on trust between us and our customers. To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we commit to the following in relation to such information:
- PNL will only collect the information that it believes to be relevant and required to understand the customer’s financial needs and to conduct PNL’s business.
- PNL will use the information to provide customers with better customer services and products.
- PNL will not disclose the information to any external organisation unless PNL have customer consent or are required by law or have previously informed the customer.
- PNL may be required, from time to time, to disclose the information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or PNL’s regulators but PNL will only do so under proper authority.
- PNL aim to keep the information up-to-date.
- PNL maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to the information by anyone, including PNL staff.
- All PNL staff and all third parties with permitted access to the information are specifically required to observe PNL’s confidentiality obligations.
References above to ‘information’ shall be deemed to include personal data.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in PNL.
Your personal data may be disclosed or transferred worldwide to agents or third parties authorised to act on our behalf of PNL or to third parties including our subcontractors, for the purposes of: providing services to the company/organisation that you represent and/or for servicing and/or developing our relationship with that company/organisation or you, verifying your identity, preventing and detecting crime and complying with appropriate governmental and non-governmental regulators or ombudsman.